Our sinks are resistant to:
- High temperatures
- Thermal shock
Swing is a pride of every kitchen thanks to its attractive design, use of top quality materials and a refined production process. Thousands of our clients from Great Britain, the Czech Republic, Poland and other European countries have already discovered that.
Like all our other sinks, this one is also mounted into the countertop (an inset sink) and is available in 6 colours: black metallic, charcoal black, beige, grey, grey metallic and bronze metallic. Metallic colours have particles that reflect light.
Swing can be rotated, which means that the drainer can be either on the right or on the left side. You will be able to choose the option that suits you best while making an order, before adding it to the cart.
Features of Swing:
- Thanks to the material used in production Swing is resistant to scratches, high temperature, thermal shock, impacts and discolouration
- We guaratnee its flawless use for 15 years.
- The sink complies with CE norms of the European Union.
- It has a natural, stone-like look while being at the same time nice in touch.
Physical parameters of Swing:
- Length: 72 cm
- Width: 45 cm
- Depth: 16 cm
- Minimal size of the cabinet: 45 cm
- Weight: approx.: 11 kg